- To fall in love.
- To finish your last exam.
- To wake up and realize its still possible to sleep "5 min".
- To get a phone call saying class is cancelled.
- To feel like a butterfly every time you see THAT PERSON.
- To see an old friend again and to feel that things have not changed.
- To touch the fingers of newly born child.
- Waiting for a call or message from your loved one when you are alone.
- Walking alone on a silent road at night and listening to your favorite songs.
- Riding the bike on a highway while its raining.
- Sitting alone but you are still smiling cause you know someone is watching you.
- The calm You feel inside when you Are near to God
Friday, April 6, 2012
Have a firm handshake. Look people in the ...
The word "queue" is the only word in the English language that is still pronounced the same way when the last four letters are rem...
In ancient Greece (469 - 399 BC), Socrates was widely lauded for his wisdom. One day the great philosopher came upon an acquaintance, who...
During a visit to the mental asylum, a visitor asked the Director how do you determine whether or not a patient should be institutionalized....
What is Love? ---------------------- One day, Plato asked his teacher, "What is love? How can I find it?" His teacher answer...
Neither fire nor wind, birth nor death can erase our good deeds. You only lose what you cling to. Fill your mind with compassion. ...
In the weightlessness of space a frozen pea will explode if it comes in contact with Pepsi. The increased electricity used by ...
JANUARY: Stubborn and hard-hearted. Ambitious and serious. Loves to teach and be taught. Always looking at people's flaws and weaknesse...
Coca-Cola was originally green. It is impossible to lick your elbow. The most common name in the world is Mohammed. The name of all the c...
Read this question, come up with an answer and then scroll down to the bottom for the result. This is not a trick question. It is as it rea...