- "Learn from the mistakes of others... you can't live long enough to make them all yourselves!!"
- "A person should not be too honest. Straight trees are cut first and Honest people are screwed first."
- "Even if a snake is not poisonous, it should pretend to be venomous."
- "There is some self-interest behind every friendship. There is no friendship without self-interests. This is a bitter truth."
- "Before you start some work, always ask yourself three questions - Why am I doing it, What the results might be and Will I be successful. Only when you think deeply and find satisfactory answers to these questions, go ahead."
- "As soon as the fear approaches near, attack and destroy it."
- "The world's biggest power is the youth and beauty of a woman."
- "Once you start a working on something, don't be afraid of failure and don't abandon it. People who work sincerely are the happiest."
- "The fragrance of flowers spreads only in the direction of the wind. But the goodness of a person spreads in all direction."
- "God is not present in idols. Your feelings are your god. The soul is your temple."
- "A man is great by deeds, not by birth."
- "Never make friends with people who are above or below you in status. Such friendships will never give you any happiness."
- "Treat your kid like a darling for the first five years. For the next five years, scold them. By the time they turn sixteen, treat them like a friend. Your grown up children are your best friends."
- "Books are as useful to a stupid person as a mirror is useful to a blind person."
- "Education is the Best Friend. An Educated Person is Respected Everywhere. Education beats the Beauty and the Youth."
Saturday, December 24, 2011
Have a firm handshake. Look people in the ...
The word "queue" is the only word in the English language that is still pronounced the same way when the last four letters are rem...
In ancient Greece (469 - 399 BC), Socrates was widely lauded for his wisdom. One day the great philosopher came upon an acquaintance, who...
During a visit to the mental asylum, a visitor asked the Director how do you determine whether or not a patient should be institutionalized....
What is Love? ---------------------- One day, Plato asked his teacher, "What is love? How can I find it?" His teacher answer...
Neither fire nor wind, birth nor death can erase our good deeds. You only lose what you cling to. Fill your mind with compassion. ...
In the weightlessness of space a frozen pea will explode if it comes in contact with Pepsi. The increased electricity used by ...
JANUARY: Stubborn and hard-hearted. Ambitious and serious. Loves to teach and be taught. Always looking at people's flaws and weaknesse...
Coca-Cola was originally green. It is impossible to lick your elbow. The most common name in the world is Mohammed. The name of all the c...
Read this question, come up with an answer and then scroll down to the bottom for the result. This is not a trick question. It is as it rea...