- Accept that some days you're the pigeon, and some days you're the statue.
- Always keep your words soft and sweet, just in case you have to eat them.
- Always read stuff that will make you look good if you die in the middle of it.
- Drive carefully. It's not only cars that can be recalled by their maker.
- Eat a live toad in the morning and nothing worse will happen to you for the rest of the day.
- If you can't be kind, at least have the decency to be vague.
- If you lend someone $20, and never see that person again, it was probably worth it.
- It may be that your sole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others.
- Never buy a car you can't push.
- Never put both feet in your mouth at the same time, because then you don't have a leg to stand on.
- Nobody cares if you can't dance well. Just get up and dance.
- The early worm gets eaten by the bird, so sleep late.
- The Second mouse gets the cheese
- When everything's coming your way, you're in the wrong lane.
- Birthdays are good for you, the more you have, the longer you live.
- You may be only one person in the world, but you may also be the world to one person.
- Some mistakes are too much fun to only make once.
- Don't cry because it's over, smile because it happened.
- We could learn a lot from crayons, some are sharp, some are pretty, some are dull, some have weird names, and all are different colors but they all have to learn to live in the same box.
- A truly happy person is one who can enjoy the scenery on a detour.
- Happiness comes through doors you didn't even know you left open.
Saturday, November 28, 2009
Tuesday, November 10, 2009
A message every adult should read because children are watching you and doing as you do, not as you say.
- When you thought I wasn't looking I saw you hang my first painting on the refrigerator, and I immediately wanted to paint another one.
- When you thought I wasn't looking I saw you feed a stray cat, and I learned that it was good to be kind to animals.
- When you thought I wasn't looking I saw you make my favorite cake for me, and I learned that the little things can be the special things in life.
- When you thought I wasn't looking I heard you say a prayer, and I knew that there is a God I could always talk to, and I learned to trust in Him.
- When you thought I wasn't looking I saw you make a meal and take it to a friend who was sick, and I learned that we all have to help take care of each other.
- When you thought I wasn't looking I saw you take care of our house and everyone in it, and I learned we have to take care of what we are given.
- When you thought I wasn't looking I saw how you handled your responsibilities, even when you didn't feel good, and I learned that I would have to be responsible when I grow up.
- When you thought I wasn't looking I saw tears come from your eyes, and I learned that sometimes things hurt, but it's all right to cry.
- When you thought I wasn't looking I saw that you cared, and I wanted to be everything that I could be.
- When you thought I wasn't looking I learned most of life's lessons that I need to know to be a good and productive person when I grow up.
- When you thought I wasn't looking I looked at you and wanted to say,'Thanks for all the things I saw when you thought I wasn't looking.'
Have a firm handshake. Look people in the ...
The word "queue" is the only word in the English language that is still pronounced the same way when the last four letters are rem...
In ancient Greece (469 - 399 BC), Socrates was widely lauded for his wisdom. One day the great philosopher came upon an acquaintance, who...
During a visit to the mental asylum, a visitor asked the Director how do you determine whether or not a patient should be institutionalized....
What is Love? ---------------------- One day, Plato asked his teacher, "What is love? How can I find it?" His teacher answer...
Neither fire nor wind, birth nor death can erase our good deeds. You only lose what you cling to. Fill your mind with compassion. ...
In the weightlessness of space a frozen pea will explode if it comes in contact with Pepsi. The increased electricity used by ...
JANUARY: Stubborn and hard-hearted. Ambitious and serious. Loves to teach and be taught. Always looking at people's flaws and weaknesse...
Coca-Cola was originally green. It is impossible to lick your elbow. The most common name in the world is Mohammed. The name of all the c...
Read this question, come up with an answer and then scroll down to the bottom for the result. This is not a trick question. It is as it rea...