- State with the highest percentage of people who walk to work: Alaska
- Some toothpastes and deodorants contain the same chemicals found in antifreeze
- The Shroud of Turin is the single most studied artifact in human history
- Smartest dogs: 1) Scottish border collie; 2) Poodle; 3) Golden retriever
- The sperm count of an average American male compared to thirty years ago is down thirty percent
- Humpback whales are capable of living up to 95 years
- The 1912, a wrestling match in Stockholm between Finn Alfred Asikainen and Russian Martin Klein lasted more than 11 hours. Klein eventually won, but was to tired to participate in the championship match
- Manitoulin Island is the largest island in a fresh water lake. It is located in Canadian Lake Superior
- Cost of raising a medium-size dog to the age of eleven: $6,400
- The Chinese politician Mao Zedong refused to ever brush his teeth and instead just washed his mouth with tea
- The Super Bowl is broadcast to over 182 countries in the world
- Banging your head against a wall uses 150 calories an hour
- In 1884, Dr. Hervey D. Thatcher invented the milk bottle.
- Some Ribbon worm will eat themselves if they cannot find food. This type of worm can still survive after eating up to 95% of its body weight
- The only 15 letter word that can be spelled without repeating a letter is "uncopyrightable."
- Singer Chaka Khan came out with a line of chocolates called "Chakalates."
- In a day 34,000 children die every day from causes that are related to poverty and hunger
Monday, January 12, 2009
Have a firm handshake. Look people in the ...
The word "queue" is the only word in the English language that is still pronounced the same way when the last four letters are rem...
In ancient Greece (469 - 399 BC), Socrates was widely lauded for his wisdom. One day the great philosopher came upon an acquaintance, who...
During a visit to the mental asylum, a visitor asked the Director how do you determine whether or not a patient should be institutionalized....
What is Love? ---------------------- One day, Plato asked his teacher, "What is love? How can I find it?" His teacher answer...
Neither fire nor wind, birth nor death can erase our good deeds. You only lose what you cling to. Fill your mind with compassion. ...
In the weightlessness of space a frozen pea will explode if it comes in contact with Pepsi. The increased electricity used by ...
JANUARY: Stubborn and hard-hearted. Ambitious and serious. Loves to teach and be taught. Always looking at people's flaws and weaknesse...
Coca-Cola was originally green. It is impossible to lick your elbow. The most common name in the world is Mohammed. The name of all the c...
Read this question, come up with an answer and then scroll down to the bottom for the result. This is not a trick question. It is as it rea...