- Sharpening a pencil with a knife makes you feel really manly.
- Triangle sandwiches taste better than square ones.
- One of the most awkward things that can happen at a bar is when your beer-to-toilet cycle become synchronized with a complete stranger.
- You’re never quite sure whether it’s okay to eat green potato chips.
- Everyone who grew up in the 80’s has entered the digits 55378008 into a calculator.
- Reading when you’re drunk is difficult.
- Nobody ever makes Cup-O-Soup in a bowl.
- You never know where to look when eating an apple.
- It’s impossible to describe the smell of a wet cat.
- There’s something manly about poking a fire with a stick.
- Rummaging in an overgrown garden will always turn up some sort of ball.
- You always feel a bit nervous when stroking horses.
- The smaller the monkey, the more it looks like it would kill you at the first given opportunity.
- Every man has, at some stage while taking a pee, flushed half way through and then raced against the flush.
- It’s impossible to look cool while riding in the back of a pickup truck.
- Everybody has honked their horn while driving though a tunnel.
- There’s no panic like the panic you momentarily feel when you’ve got your hand or head stuck in something.
- No one seems to know the origin of metal coat hangers.
- Despite constant warnings, no one has ever had their face frozen while sticking out their tongue.
Monday, November 3, 2008
Have a firm handshake. Look people in the ...
The word "queue" is the only word in the English language that is still pronounced the same way when the last four letters are rem...
In ancient Greece (469 - 399 BC), Socrates was widely lauded for his wisdom. One day the great philosopher came upon an acquaintance, who...
During a visit to the mental asylum, a visitor asked the Director how do you determine whether or not a patient should be institutionalized....
What is Love? ---------------------- One day, Plato asked his teacher, "What is love? How can I find it?" His teacher answer...
Neither fire nor wind, birth nor death can erase our good deeds. You only lose what you cling to. Fill your mind with compassion. ...
In the weightlessness of space a frozen pea will explode if it comes in contact with Pepsi. The increased electricity used by ...
JANUARY: Stubborn and hard-hearted. Ambitious and serious. Loves to teach and be taught. Always looking at people's flaws and weaknesse...
Coca-Cola was originally green. It is impossible to lick your elbow. The most common name in the world is Mohammed. The name of all the c...
Read this question, come up with an answer and then scroll down to the bottom for the result. This is not a trick question. It is as it rea...